- Our Company respects the privacy of our customers and thus does not talk any actions that may intervene in the privacy of the customers in any way. We do not share any personal information publically, as it is strictly for your own use.
- The data that we collect is stored on the site only and can only be accessed by the customer once they log in with your information.
- The term “personal information” here means that any information that is connected to you in terms of contact number or address shall be termed as personal information.
- Once you enter your personal details, they can be changed as and when you wish to edit them.
- The data that we are collecting has to be submitted by the customers themselves. When they log in to the site, the customer has an option to create their own account using their details; these details are then confirmed through an OTP on their registered mobile number.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We are able to communicate with you through various different means and channels, including our site, email, phone, or text messaging on your mobile phone. These communications involve giving information to you and receiving information from you. We can collect and receive your Personal Information in the following ways:
- After submission of your Personal Information on our Website: We collect and store your Personal Information that you provide while using it on ours. We ask for you to submit your name, address, email address, and other information to register and placing orders for the Products. You may also receive information from us through these.
- Automatic collection: We can auto-fill the information that you have already registered on our site so that it helps you to save your time by not filling in the details every time you place an order.
- Other sources: We also receive information related to you through various other sources, such as updated transfer and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We limit ourselves to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order delivery
These are the categories of Personal Information that we collect and process:
- Customer’s name, email, address along with your phone number(s)
- Date of birth, location
- Items you are interested in ordering in future
- Financial info for payment of the products brought
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your Personal Information data for the following reasons:
- Verify the identity of the customers
- The Product related transactions
- Communicate with you about your account and order on the Website
- allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
- to know your ratings and reviews about the Products;
- allow you to log into the social media account and share useful information about the products and services.
- guide us learn about your product preferences
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Only the persons authorized by us have access to your Personal Information. We only share your Personal Information to these mentioned below:
- Our affiliates and third parties;
- Service providers companies who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers.
- Our Company does not sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- We share Personal Information only with our other corporate companies that may use your information to confirm and prevent any frauds.
POSSESSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We retain your Personal Information data only as long as it is reasonably required, permitted, or required by law.
- We can take your Personal Information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Your Personal Information has been safeguarded against inappropriate access to unauthorized sites or any kind of fraud.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Palmist stores your Personal Information on our Website, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted.
These third parties do have not any access to your Personal Information other than the cloud storage, and the Company requires to employ the same level of security that we are using to protect your Personal Information.
At present, we are working with the following analytics partners:
- Google’s advertising requires to be summed up by different Google’s Advertising Principles which are put together to provide a satisfying experience for the Customers. We have used the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Our Company uses various methods to protect your Personal Information. These includes:
- Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, alert systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and OTP generally used for login
- Organizational controls: confidentiality information, limits access on a need to know basis, and staff training
- Online security is also a priority as we incorporate security measures such as authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use.
- However, our Company shall not be liable to any Customers for any of their loss or damage caused to the Customers by unauthorized access of the Personal Information by any third party.
If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information Data, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
Email id – email@example.com